Same items, new outfit

I had a prelim today and I'll have my last one on Thursday. I'm really looking forward to the moment I put my pen down on the table, grab my bag and go on my way home on that day. But before that, I've got an outfit to show you. This is today's outfit. I'm wearing many of the same items as I wore last Saturday, but in my opinion this is a totally different outfit.
These booties are my best friends at the moment. I don't think ultra high heels are very appropriate when the snow is meters high - a little exaggeration, but I think I made my point - so these comfortable heels are perfect. Also I think they aren't clumsy for wearing in the snow, because the heel works really well as a sort of grapnel. Hmm, I think I use a bit strange language today - forgive me.

And if you want, follow me with Twitter.



Shearling jacket - Chiara Fashion, Trousers - Zara, Scarf - Paper Doll, Shoes - H&M,
Bag - Christmas gift 2008, Pendant - Douglas

Blog Archive