They try to change me but they realize they can't

The fashioncolour of this autumn and winter is definitely beige. I like this colour. I think beige is chic and feminine. Also is beige a colour that's easy to combine. Today I'm wearing beige pants and a beige top. To give the outfit not specifically the "jumpsuit-look", I'm wearing a belt around the pants. I always love the combination of grey and silver, so the earrings and the cardigan colourcombination is definitely my taste. Also I think grey and beige look great togheter.
Shoes are always an important item in the outfit, so I'm wearing pumps in the same colour as the pants and the top. As you can see in the last picture, they've a peep-toe and a cute&chic decoration.










And I wanna say: I'll really appreciate if you will become a follower of my blog!


Blog Archive