Rock chic ♥

I'll get a new room! That means: Choose between things. And let it be so that I'm a little bit a doubter. I knew I want white walls, but the floor.. In my other house I've white walls and a bed/closet from the same light coloured wood. I like it very much, but I want something new. So I decided to take a white floor ánd white walls ánd a white bed ánd a white closet. I think it's very stylish and I hope it will look like a designer room! But the best thing will come: I'll get a big big big closet! I will outline my plans about the closet, which will become with a length of my whole room, and then somebody build it. Amazing, isn't it. I'm so excited! I want special boards for my bags, trays for sunglasses and jewels and a lot of space to place my shoes. I hope it will be the big and beautifull closet I've in mind. And you know.. If there is a lot of space, there has to be a lot of clothes, bags, shoes, etcetera. Another reason to shop till I drop!
I'll show you pictures if the new room has been made.




I love black. And I think an outfit in black and white is très chic. The leather jacket I bought in Spain last year and the heels are my favourites! I think they are both adorable. What do you think?

Blog Archive