Do You Use Your Shoeboxes?

I almost always throw out a shoesbox when I get home from from shopping. If a pair of shoes comes with a travel bag I will keep them in that or lined-up in my closet.

I'm not big into the "Eco-this/that" but since we're all trying to be more "green" shoeboxes might be an area to consider. I certainly don't mind taking my shoes home in a bag (paper of course!).

My guess is that since women usually have more shoes than men they keep the boxes to make storage easier.

Men , I bet, throw out the boxes(or keep baseball cards in them) or buy more elaborate storage if they're really into their shoes.

I dont know why I think this is interesting but since we have a more even mix of men and women readers than most blogs or magazines we can get a more varied response to this type of question.

Blog Archive