What To Do About Lapo?

Lapo was just named to Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List
Now that we have a few years of seeing Lapo's personal style develop, do we think he will become one of the fashion icons of our generation?
You would think inheriting Gianni Agnelli's wardrobe would assure a certain level of style but Lapo still seems very hit and miss to me.

While were at it what do we think of Vanity Fairs Best-Dressed List?

Apparently one needs to make at least 7 figures annually to be considered for that list - I mean, Tiki Barber? really???

Instead of complaining, I have to get off my ass and make my own The Sartorialist Best-Dressed List.

If your name includes Duke of.... or Countess..... or Academy Award Nominee.... then you are automatically dismissed.

Maybe in December I can pull a few nominees and we can do a poll on the blog. The top men's and women's vote-getters are named The Sartorialist Best- Dressed.

Blog Archive