The Sartorialist Exhibit at Colette!!


First I would like to say Happy 10 Year Anniversary to Sarah and everyone at Colette.

Before I started The Sartorialist I worked with and sold to hundreds of fashion boutiques around the world for over 15 years. I feel I understand what it takes to make a shopping experience special and a store truly unique and Colette is both in spades.
I am constantly amazed how they are able to keep the store so exciting and directional over such an extended amount of time. Time is usually the killer of cool but they just keep rolling along.

As you can see from my photos I spend a lot of time there and around there because it is so central to what is happening in Paris.


Well, with that said, I am proud and a little humbled to announce that I will have an exhibit of my photos at Colette this Fall in either September or October.

To show my work at Colette during that time period is like having a painting in the Louvre.

We are still working out the details but we both want it to capture the whole spectrum of style that I shoot for The Sartorialist.

I will keep you posted as new developments occur.

Blog Archive