Labels! and Archive Update!

This weekend, instead of slopping around in the brown-snow muck of New York. I spent several hours adding labels to my posts!
By next week I should have a section on the right-hand column that you can click on to see label categories like Scenes of New York, My Favorites, Men New York, Men Milan, Women New York, Bicycles, Books etc.

I think this will make the blog even more useful and give the discussions WE have had about things like scent blending or books an even longer life because they will be easier to find.

While I was doing this project I noticed that quite a few of my favorite photos from my European trips are not on my site.
They are still on Style.com but if they are old they can be hard to find there.
Hopefully by next week I will have added quite a few of those images to my archives at about the original dates they were taken.

I will do a follow-up post when I feel I have completed adding all the images I want.

In the meantime, if you look at the Handball,Brooklyn post below you will see a link to labels for My Favorites and Scenes of New York (both of which already have quite a few posts.)

I hope you all enjoy these new features.

Blog Archive