I Could Learn A lot From These Guys About How To Wear A Suede Jacket

Welcome to ENORMO SARTO
My new giant, oversized blog
sorry this loading thing is being a bit of a pain
but it should be fixed soon
in the meantime enjoy these completely ridiculously oversized images
i will work out the correct sizing tonight
Sartport
Sartneck
So do we think that he is wearing a pocket square as scarf?
This gentleman is an editor for Mens EX magazine in Japan,
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him?
We should ask him about this scarf, about the deminsions and how he ties it.

Sartglove
I often wear my gloves in my back pocket just like this - glad I;m not the only one.

Jktshrt

Don't click on the images because it will take you to the Flickr webpage.
i have been communicating with Blogger so I think the loading problem will be resolved soon.

Blog Archive