The Philadelphia Story, p1

Monday ,on the spur of the moment, I decided to take a train down to Philadelphia.
I thought it would be fun to shake things up a bit and shoot in a different city.

What a bust!
I didn't shoot anything all day.

I know Philly has style - they have several really good stores like Adresse, Joan Shepp and Boyd's so someone there is buying great clothes but I guess they weren't out Monday afternoon.

Funny enough the next day back in New York I see this woman ( who I think looks really great) and she is from Philadelphia!. She came to New York on a shopping trip ( wait, maybe I'm projecting, I'm guessing it was for a shopping trip).
Anyway I will give Philly another chance soon.
I don't pay a lot of attention to "my color palette" stuff but Wow - when someone really understands their coloring and how to use makeup to highlight it, it is so noticeable and inspiring.

Personally my skin tone is a kind of pale blue, any ideas?

Blog Archive