New York City Marathon 2006 part 1

Leopard gloves and scarf , Harlem

Long cardigan and dress layered, Williamsburg
Dad & Daughter , Fort Greene
Almost to Willamsburg
Love the raw edge jacket detail and the fact that he paired it back to sweatpants for a casual Sunday look

I don't know quite how it happened but I ended up running about 6 to 8 miles of the Marathon yesterday through Brooklyn and then Harlem.

I wanted to be extra comfortable while I was trying to keep up with the runners so I wore my running gear Sunday. Since I had gotten a late start I was a little behind my planned schedule so I decided it would be easier to run along with them than try and walk. If you notice all the shots are from the street out to the sidewalk. I have run two Marathons before in '95 and '96 so it wasn't too taxing but it really made me want to start preparing for next year.

On a related note I was stopped twice on Saturday by people thinking I was Lance Armstrong - odd.

Blog Archive