The Sartorialist New York Event at Saks Fifth Avenue -UPDATE

UPDATE The event is open to the public - no invitation necessary

I'm so excited to announce my first New York event will be at Saks Fifth Avenue this October 17th from 6:30 pm to 8:00pm and will feature an interview with menswear designer Michael Bastian.

As you all know I'm a big fan of Michael Bastians work and it will be fun to grill him in front of a live audience about the success of his debut collection.
I will also take a few questions from the audience and (like the Charvet event) I will ask Michael a few questions that have been emailed to my blog (put Michael Bastian in the subject line of your emailed question). Please make sure to email your questions before the 17th.

Time table
Reception 6:30 to 7:pm
Presentation 7:00 to 8 pm

Of course I will also be taking photos at the event so please come in a good mood and with a big smile. I have already met quite a few of my New York-area readers and I hope to meet even more at this event.

ps don't forget that the The Sartorialist will be featured in the Saks men's windows at from Oct 16th to the 23rd.

Blog Archive