Charvet Event At Saks San Francisco - part 1

Mr. Colban (right) with Saks buyer Bill Wynne
I visited and took a few photos at the Charvet store while I was in Paris for the women's collections. I used some of the photos to illustrate our event.
This little corner of the Paris store really captures the essence of luxury and elegance that is Charvet.
Two fabulous young ladies that attended the event in San Fran
Colorful cuff links at Charvet, Paris
The fabric room on the second floor of Charvet in Paris. This is where the magic happens.

Rolls of silk shirting fabric at Charvet, Paris Chris Mitchell of Details magazine (left) and Michael Macko of Saks (right)

The event was so great and it was wonderful to meet so many of my San Francisco readers . Thanks to everyone that came out. I will write more detail about the event for tonight's post but I wanted to get these first shots up this morning..

Blog Archive