My Photo Shoot for Menswear Magazine

So yesterday I was on the other side of the camera having my portrait taken for Menswear magazine. Since they wanted my camera in the shot I thought I would just shoot while I was being shot - confusing?

Makeup - Actually this is not the makeup they used on me. My makeup was by a company called Sherwin-Williams? I don't know much about makeup but they said it gave me a shiny coat and that it won't chip or peel in the most extreme conditions!
This is me after makeup but before changing into my Bob Mackie Original gown!
I never go anywhere without my softbox and scrim. Didn't Veerland say something like "beauty is all in the lighting" ?
The lovely photographer Deborah Feingold and Tom Beebe quietly discussing how to get out of this shoot after reviewing a few of the first shots
The doggy that did wonders to bring a sense of calm and joy to the shoot.

Blog Archive