The Sartorialist Wants To Know More About You

UPDATE - Thanks to everyone who has responded - I never would have guessed so many of my readers would list The Economist as one of their favorite magazines, J. Crew is getting big play ( I should push harder to interview Mickey) , I've got a great range of ages from 14 - 60, and a great following between both men and women.

Thanks again - and if you haven't replied yet, I would love to hear from you.


I'm so happy to have built a really great and diverse audience ,so quickly, for The Sartorialist. I have already received a lot of emails of support (which means a lot to me) but if you get a chance I would love to get an email to learn more about my readers.

If you could answer the questions ( as many as you want) below and include the corresponding question number that would be a great help.

1. Age
2. Gender
3. City & State
4. Profession
5. Favorite fashion brands
6. Favorite magazines
7. Favorite stores
8. Do you shop online?

Blog Archive