On The Street.....Vintage Biker


I was a little surprised by how many of the survey responders mentioned that they shop a lot on Ebay.
For a guy like this, Ebay has been a dream - he told me that the original '20's golf pants with original paper tags still attached were from Ebay. Tall socks (hard to find?, apparently) are also a treasured find on Ebay. I knew this guy was really living the dream when, as we spoke, he took out paper and rolled his own cigarette (cigarette?, yeah , pretty sure).
New York magazine is doing a piece on people who are really into vintage and this gentleman is in it - I can't wait to read it. The only thing that is unsettling about the "vintage lovers" is that they are so often overboard - The music, the furniture, the clothes. For me, what would have made this outfit better, would be if he was listening to Kayne West on his tweed covered iPod.

Blog Archive