Don't Call Me Today, I Just Got The New Bruce Weber Book!


Bruce Weber is the best photographer in the fashion world.
Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Abercrombie & Fitch, has any current photographer created more iconic advertising images? At the same time no other fashion photographer shows more heart in photographing both models like Kate Moss or his Montana ranching neighbor with equal dignity and beauty.

I saw Bruce once at the Film Forum waiting for the crowd to exit the premiere of his Letter to True movie. No entourage or assistants, just Bruce standing in the lobby. I introduced myself and told him how much I enjoy his work ( understand, I'm a New Yorker so I never do that) and he could not have been more pleasant and accommodating. Bruce is one of the few photographers that you can learn a little more about acceptance and humanity by looking at the full catalog of his work.

Blog Archive