A pink overdose

I think I have this in common with many of you, but since I saw the summercollections with the most gorgeous bright colors - for example the fluorescent orange Jil Sander pants - I'm totally in love with those kinds of colors. Which is remarkable, since I wear black, white or more natural colors most of the time. But I know for sure this summer will be characterized by clothing in bright colors as pink, orange, yellow, red, blue and go on.

I stayed at home today, so I don't have an exciting outfitpost for you. However, I want to show you a scarf I own. I got this from my mother's colleague. She hand-knit different types of scarves. This one is made of pink, purple and red wool. I would never have found these colors together, but when I saw the scarf with this combination of colors, I was hooked. It brightens your outfit - even though that wasn't neccesary with my barbie outfit (pink nails, pink top) - and, equally important, it's so warm and comfortable. Perfect for a chivery like me.

The woman who made this scarf told my mother she would love to make a scarf on request of my readers, so if you are interested, you can contact me for more information. It's possible to chose your own colors, so be creative! Also it's cheaper than in most stores.

Handchain - LaDama, Ring - H&M, Top - H&M, Scarf - Handmade

Blog Archive