On the bridge

Today the weather was very strange. At one time it rained, the next moment the sun shone. I'm wearing an outfit with a lot little balls/dots. The cute dress is from ARAFEEL. I love the combination of the lace and the dots in that dress. Above the dress I'm wearing a wool cardigan in almost the same color. I think the final touch of this outfit is made by the black details.
Of course I chose this background for a reason. I think it's a beautiful place. On the one hand, a railway can be seen. We tried to make a picture when the train passed, but that picture didn't work properly. On the other hand, houseboats can be seen. I think houseboats are very interesting. It must be funny to live in a cozy house on the water. Moreover, I like the view of a bridge.












Blog Archive