Style Profile...Dianna Lunt, NYC



Dianna Lunt

Job?
Assistant Fashion Editor, Big Man Magazine and Freelance Stylist

Style icons
I love Lou Dillon's quirky, messy chic and the styling of Emmanuelle Alt and Marie Chaix

Describe your personal style
Shambolic

I build my daily look around
An emotion

Personal Style quirk?
Prairie tomboy meets Parisian chic

Favorite designers?
Martin Margiela, Marni, Dries Van Noten, Jil Sander, YSL

The first thing I look at in another Sartorialist's outfit ...
Balance of silhouette and the pairing of fabric textures.

Favorite stores?
Opening Ceremony is great and I love Maryam Nassir Zadeh in the Lower East Side, if I had a store that's what I'd want it to look like. Their presentation and store merchandising is so colorful, well thought out and inspiring, not at all stuffy.

Most stylish city?
Paris, because the women have a sense of effortlessness to their style and they're not afraid to wear color. I also love Copenhagen's streetwear.

Favorite vacation spot?
I don't really take vacations, but I used to live in Florence and I miss it all the time. I'm hoping to go back very soon...

Favorite cocktail?
I don't drink cocktails but I love a good whiskey on the rocks.

Favorite place to search for inspiration?
Vintage markets in Paris

I spend my weekends…
At brunch with my boyfriend, and reading magazines in the bathtub.

Blog Archive