San Francisco Book Signing at Paul Smith


Wow, San Francisco was great! Great turnout and really cool people. Dallas was also really cool, but I forgot my stupid camera so you will just have to take my word on that.


A big thanks to all of the people who waited in line for hours.

I took this picture out of the window behind my signing table. It must have taken these people another 2 hours before they got to the front of the line.

Don't let this scare you though, while I was in D.C. three different couples told me they had met at my gallery exhibit two years before. I guess it is not such a bad formula to bring together well-dressed men and women in a cool setting with a few free drinks.


Again I'm so proud of the variety of people - Vintage, Trads, Glams... all across the board.

Blog Archive