Fast Company's 100 "Most Creative People in Business"


Fast Company released their list of the 100 Most Creative People in Business, and I made it on the list!!!! (barely)

When we got the magazine and started flipping through it to find where I was on the list of 100, it was like a scene in a sitcom. Tracy, my very capable assistant, started flipping through the list. I wasn't surprised not to be in the Top 10, or even the Top 30, but we breezed through the 40's and 50's, sailed through the 60's and flew past the 70's.

In a moment right out of the Honeymooner's, I finally hit Tracy (my Norton) in the arm and yelled, "Come on!! Start from the back!!"

YES! #98!!!

I'm still very pleased.

Actually, I've been reading Fast Company for a long time, and it is a real honor to be in a list with so many visionaries. One of my earliest posts was on an article FC did with Jonathan Ive (who is at the top of this year's list) on the emotional response to design. The article is still available online and I still think it's one of the best design articles I have read.

Blog Archive