Beautiful Jugaan Kazim

The petite Juggan Kazim is media’s hot favourite these days. The girl has injected that much needed jazz to the local channels with her striking good looks and charming demeanour. Be it a talk show, drama serial, music video or a live show she’s bound to be the face of the event.
Juggan started her career as a model, in Canada. She was also featured in Pink Laddos, a highly acclaimed Canadian sitcom. After a brief stint there, the girl decided to come back to her hometown… once back she was inundated with offers for modelling and acting.
One of her latest ventures was a song by Jal in which we see a breathtakingly beautiful Juggan.
Here, she shares with our readers her preferences
style.

What's your style code?
Casual and comfortable.

What do you wear on off-days?
Track pants and t-shirts.

Who's your style inspiration?
Kamiar Rokni and his partner Tia Noon. A dynamic duo!

What's your formal going-out look?
A nice pair of jeans and a funky comfy top with heels.

What's your fave hair style?
Pony tail or just brushed out hair. I'm not big into complicated hair dos. Too much work for a hot country like Pakistan.

Are you high maintenance?
Good Lord NO! I love bags, sunglasses and shoes. But I don't buy beyond what I can afford or use.

What's your one beauty/style essential?
Rose Water. Nothing like a spritz on the face and neck every hour. Go natural guys!
Do you have a signature scent?
I do and I love the smell. It suits my skin. One should always wear what suits them. Its silly to follow trends if they don't work for you.

How do you keep your body buff?
Gym every morning or the treadmill at home when getting to gym isn't possible. I can't starve. It’s stupid to muck up your metabolism.

Any style blunders you want to reveal?
I recently turned up at a much-hyped fashion show in Karachi in a very casual outfit. Black and white day dress with tights. I should have asked Kamiar or Tia Noon to make me something like they always do. The one time I turn up inapropriately dressed the media had a field day with it. Hmph!

What's the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My new bag and black heels.

Which item from your wardrobe do you love the most?
Honestly my white button down shirts... all of them. Most practical and uncomplicated.

Interview "TheMagWeekly"

Blog Archive