The Sartorialist for Paris Vogue




One of the things I like about the blog format is the sense of "real time" that it can convey on developing stories.

To that end, remember back in early January when I did a post about a project I was shooting for Paris Vogue?

I shot the story all though fashion week(month) in NYC, Milan and Paris.

The issue is just now hitting the stands and I couldn't be more happy with the results.

I ended up getting the cover(!) of this model supplement and a very large number of shots inside.

As you can imagine this is a big day for me.



ps thanks to everyone that turned out for the Met panel discussion yesterday!

pss I am in NYC for the next three weeks so get ready for some (hopefully great) New York Area street style shots. I might end up in Princeton and Yale in the next two days (hint)

Blog Archive