The Re-See

I was surprised that in over 100 comments, no one really mentioned the pattern mixing and color harmony , which to me, was the best part of the look. I think sometimes a post gets hijacked by people focusing on what they dislike most and that overreaction keeps them from seeing the subtle ,sometimes very small, brilliance or ,at least inspiration, of a look.
I wonder what the reaction would have been if I only posted this detail shot?




When I said that he looked like he had just stepped off the runway I was thinking about the very strong Number (N)ine show that I saw in Paris. Whether you agree with the execution or not this gentleman did a great job at taking inspiration from a runway show (I'm totally guessing that he did) and finding items in his current closet that play on those concepts.

this picture was lifted from Style.com and photographer Marcio Madeira (thanks guys)

Blog Archive