March GQ Preview - James Danziger


I didn't realize how many cool, chic guys I know that ride their bikes to work almost every day, so I made my March GQ page about it.

Above is super chic James Danziger who runs the gallery that will host my first solo exhibit starting tomorrow!!

Anyway, please note that James includes a helmet in is bike rides.
Apparently the other day he did have a serious spill on his bike and he feels that the helmet really saved him from some major damage. (how dare he do that right before my show!!)

James has also recently begun a great blog The Year in Pictures that gives his unique insight into the world of fine art photography.
It's funny when you get to know someone who has a blog because you learn a whole new side of that person that might take years to bring up in normal conversation.


Dont forget my opening night party for the exhibit

The party is open to the public and I hope to see/meet a lot of you there.

January 22nd
Danziger Projects
521 W. 26th St
6 - 8pm

Blog Archive