Calm Before the Storm

I feel like I am in the calm before the storm.

Monday I leave for Europe to cover the mens shows in Florence, Milan and Paris.
Return to New York and immediately host two parties for the opening of my first solo exhibit at Danziger Projects.
All while negotiating to shoot two ad campaigns and finalizing the contract on a dream project that I am dying to announce on this blog.
(not to mention that before I go, I have to be the subject of a fashion shoot for a really cool magazine - I am more than nervous to be in front of the camera this time)

All of this coupled with the fact that it has been extremely cold in NYC has led to a very tough shooting week.

I always knew that it would happen. All the things piling-up and feeling the temptation to shoot things that I might not really love but feel I should shoot just to have something new on the blog.

I am proud that I continue to resist that urge and that my readership is willing to give me the freedom to shoot what I (and you) can be passionate and proud of!

I take your vote of confidence very sincerely and it really bums me out when I don't have a few new shots every day. I feel good though knowing that you will return the next day ready to have a lively and fun conversation about style and fashion.

Next Tuesday will begin three to four months of intense shooting all around the world. I am tired just thinking about it but I can't wait to get going and take you guys along for the ride!

(ps - if you are in the area please stop by the opening night party for my exhibit at Danziger Project on January 22nd from 6-8pm, - I feel like this is really a party for us more than just an opening!)

Blog Archive