The Sartorialist for Lucky Magazine




In addition to the announcements from the other day I also wanted to announce my first ad campaign that I shot recently for Lucky magazine.

The whole experience was really great and I was really happy that Lucky let me use "real" girls (some you will recognize from this blog) and their real clothes for the shoot. Because I wanted to shoot it my my usual way I made the hair and make-up people stand around the corner while I was shooting. I told them it was so the young lady would feel more comfortable but it was more for me.

The images will appear over the next few weeks in various magazines and newspapers and websites so keep your eyes open for them.

Anyway, enough announcements for a while - fashion week is really kicking off today and the dust is settling for the new changes here so lets get back to normal at The Sartorialist!

Blog Archive