3 Big Announcements at The Sartorialist

I have been really busy this summer and a lot of those efforts are now big announcements.

1. I have signed a contract with CondeNet allowing them to handle ad sales for my blog.

I have lasted two years with no ads but Condenet is a great partner (an industry leader) that will be able to deliver advertisers that work within the spirit of this blog. I resisted ads for two years because i didn't want to do Google ads or have to hunt for ads myself which would have taken me away form my top priority if shooting on the street. This money will help me with more self-funded trips to places like South America, more of Northern Europe and Asia (just to name a few). Also it will allow me to hire someone that can keep up on computer-based projects like "The Shopping Guide" and "The SartoriaList" while I ,again, can fully focus on shooting. NetaPorter.com will be the first advertiser starting on or about Sept. 6th.

2. I have signed with Jed Root which is one of the top international agencies for fashion photographers, stylist. hair and make-up etc.
I am really excited to be in the same agencies as established star photographers such as Michael Thompson, Diego Uchitel, Koto Bolofo.
Up to now I have paid the bills with a mix of special projects and editorials which have been very time consuming. Now working with the team at Jed Root I will be able to work on editorials and ads that fit my style and schedule while leaving the paperwork, etc to the team so I can continue to shoot.


3. I will also be working with Danziger Projects to handle print sales and exhibits. Again, I am super excited to be in such an elite group of artists. Chuck Close is amazing and I am honored to be in his company. I have been working on prints lately and if you like the quality of the images on the blog then you will love the print quality because it is even better.

I have two or three other projects still in work that I might be able to announce soon.

I just want to thank everyone for their support over the last two years. When i started The Sartorialist I thought it would be fun to put up photos for people to look at but I had not really thought that we would create such a great space to communicate our inspirations, thoughts, and dreams.

Blog Archive