Wednesday Morning - The Sartorialist Is Going To Paris!

I feel like a new man!! I slept, ate and I feel like a human being again!

This has been one of my best days ever, I met several people I have always admired - Franca Sozzani, Luciano Barbera and most important Giorgio Armani. Oh yeah, and I found out that I will be continuing my adventure in Paris for the mens shows there. It will be such a great contrast from Milan.

I know it seems crazy that i have shot myself lately considering I have never done it before but I thought it might be a fun way to keep a personal journal of the trip. Tomorrow we are have breakfast at the Hotel Principe di Savoia

Just to make it easier here is a link to my mens coverage at Men.Style.com
The Sartorialist on men.style.com

Again Thanks to everyones support and kind words, Next stop Paris.

Blog Archive