Cathy Horyn's NYT Milan Reviews - I Know She Didn't Just Say That!!

I'm reading Cathy's NYT Milan reviews today covering Burberry and Gucci- of everything she wrote (most of it seems pretty reasonable) the one line that stood out above all the rest was -

"the first models came out in silk print minidresses, Jim Gold, the chief executive of Bergdorf Goodman, turned and shouted, "We're selling Gucci ready-to-wear better than we ever did under Tom Ford"".

Oh no she didn't !!!

She's calling out Jim Gold!

At first, I thought it was just Cathy being Cathy (like Manny being Manny, did I stump you again?)

Maybe Cathy was just overstating for emphasis or dramatic effect but today I spoke to a few people who would have a good take on the situation and they seemed to think it wasn't so far fetched.

The question now is - Is Cathy a Hollaback Girl?

Blog Archive