Love story

It's fascinating to see what the sun's doing with people's feelings. Everybody seems happy and I have to admit that everytime I wake up and I see the sun is shining through the curtains in my room, I feel euphoric and I can't wait to jump out of my bed and start the day. The day becomes even better when I didn't have to much obligations and I'm able to make some outfitpics. These pictures were taken yesterday, the last day of winter. I'm wearing my new jacket. I like the fact it perfectly matches with the shoes. I transformed the dress into a top through some work with safety pins. Finally, you probably noticed I'm wearing these sunglasses in the last three posts. I think I've got a new best friend. We're inseperabe and I totally love them.


Jacket & Dress - ARAFEEL

Blog Archive