The street runway

Even though the shows at fashionweek in NYC are amazing, I don't share pics with you on my blog because I think you've seen them before. But I do have two stunning pics of people outside the shows. The first and the third picture are models off duty. Frida always dresses so lovely, so I wan't that suprised when I saw this stunning outfit of her. Chanel Iman also wore a great outfit. It's very rock chic. When I saw the second picture, I knew I had to add it to this post. Love the pleated maxi skirt - tried a couple of maxi skirts last week, but the ones I tried didn't look great on me - and in combination with the long cardigan, the scarf, the sunglasses and the bag it looks even better. Very stylish and appropriate to different kinds of occasions.

pictures are not by me

Blog Archive