I'm on the red carpet

The weather is still dreary, but I heard there will be a lot of sun in the spring this year. I'm looking forward to that time. Everytime I see the sun - even if it's a very little bit of sunshine - I feel more and more happy. But for now, we have to cope with the rainy days. An advantage to this? It's very appropriate to wear black. So I chose black wetlook leggings, black heels, a black headband (actually it's a dresses belt), a black leather belt and the same black cardigan as I wore in the previous outfit post for today's outfit. The black and white top with the image of a parfume on it is one of my favorite tops, and I think it really makes a statement in this outfit. I added the bag to the ensemble because I like the constrast of the color of the bag and the colors of the clothing.

Blog Archive