Decisions, decisions

For my birthday outfit, I choose for a mix of silk, leather and lace. I'm definitely a fan of the combination shorts-blazer. Also I ordered great beige shoes and I received them yesterday. I was hunting for the perfect comfortable high heels with block heel for weeks now, but even though they meet these criteria, I'm convincing to return them. They are sky-high, but not that comfortable as I was hoping for. I think they are just too high for walking on the streets in Amsterdam. But they are so beautiful, I feel I'm not able to say goodbye to them. So I'm doubting what to do. My second choice are taupe litas. I heard those are very comfortable. So what's your opinion, do you think litas will suit me? Should I return my shoes and go for the litas? Haha, I'm always feeling terrible when I have to choose between two beautiful things. I'm such a drama queen..


Blog Archive