On the Street....Out of Nowhere, Milano

This past week I was shooting an ad campaign in Milan.

While I was searching for a location on a very quiet residential street near Parco Sempione, this man, a Sartorialist All-Star, just happened to pop up on his bike. This must have been fate because the street was so quiet.

I didn't have my regular camera, since I was riding around on the back of a Vespa. However Emanuele, one of the production staff, had his tiny point-and-shoot so I rattled off a few shots.

It has always been so random when I run into this gentleman and yet always quite inspiring. He's so sporty, chic and, of course, always with his bike.

When we got back to the trailer I told one of the other production people about seeing him again, and she's now convinced that he's my guardian angel!

Blog Archive