Style Profile...Alessandra Colombo, Milano







Job?
Fashion designer

Best Sartorial advice from your parents?
When I was twelve my mother took me to get my first custom made jacket and shoes – she gave me the essential basis of a perfect wardrobe

Style Icons?
Loulou de la Falaise, Frida Kahlo, the Gainsbourg-Birkin family.

Describe your personal style
It’s usually quite androgynous with super feminine touches.

Personal Style quirk
I always buy trousers (with creases) at least two sizes bigger than my size - in order to style them my own way.

Favorite designers
Forever and ever: Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent

Most underrated item in menswear/womenswear?
The hat; we should all wear a hat more often!

Your next "must have" purchase?
A vintage yellow gold Rolex chronograph

Favorite Book?
Alice in Wonderland

Blog Archive