On the Street....One More Time, Milano


About two years ago on a very misty, lazy Sunday morning in Milan I ran across this gentleman as he prepared for his Sunday bike ride. He was dressed so elegantly for a Sunday ride, but I guess I should expect that from Milanese by now. Our conversation was very brief and I forgot to get any of his contact information. I was very happy with the shot, but thought I would never run across him again.

Well, as I was shooting around the Versace show I see just the floating head of this gentleman glide by (his body and bike were hidden by a car). Traffic was heavy so as he slowed to navigate the cars and fashionistas I caught up to him and asked to take his photo. I was surprised when he instantly recognized me, "Yeah, you are The Sartorialist!, Cunningham!"
That Bill casts a long shadow.

This time I got his info, so hopefully we will be seeing more of Mr. Alborghetti on future Milan trips.

Blog Archive