Just My Luck...

With all the great things happening for me lately, fate was bound to soon step in and slap me around.

Friday it rained sideways almost all day, everyone looked miserable, and I ended up getting no shots at all, plus I dropped my blackberry down an elevator shaft. The screen was still lit so I could watch it fall the whole way down - painful.

Saturday was beautiful, i got a lot of great shots but when I got home something happened to the card and all images were corrupted. In those shots was an image of Michael Stipe of REM. I am a huge REM fan so losing that shot really hurt. The fact that he knew about my blog and looks at it occasionally was the only highlight of the day.

So wish me luck today. I know the blog has been a little men's heavy this week but women's collections just started so the mix will even out this week.


Go Giants!!

Blog Archive