Little help!....Lidfort, Vass, Solid-Toe Shoe trees


I love Lidfort shoes, I have several pair but Barney's makes it....let's say, challenging to want to buy them there.

Does anyone know anywhere else in the US or Milan or Paris or online to buy Lidfort?


I also love my two pair of Vass shoes. Some of their styles are a bit clunky but some are perfectly chic and sleek.
I know Bergdorf use to carry Vass but where can I still buy them in the US?


Just about the only "must have" item for a true Sartorialist is a good set of shoes trees for ALL of their shoes.

Women, wondering what to get your guy for the holidays - shoe trees!!
It is the kind of thing that is not fun to buy for yourself but as a "Secret Santa" or "stocking stuffer" they are great

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good online source for quality shoe trees?

Maybe it is just me but I hate split toe shoes trees, they just look and feel cheap.

I have had the solid-toe (above) shoe tree for years and it really does the trick.

Would you rather have a closet full of wooden hangers or top quality wood shoe trees?

For me, the answer is shoe trees

Blog Archive