Planted on a bench

I had a day off and because of the bustle of the last week I decided to take it easy in comfortable wear today. But the sun shone challenging so I grabbed an outfit so I could go outside in a more representative way. A very small disadvantage was that at the time I went outside the sun was already setting and it became colder by the minute. Nevertheless, I went ahead and I put myself on a bench for the pics. I'm wearing two of my new acquisitions: the sunnies and the hat. The sunglasses give me a sort of I want to be undercover because I'm wearing sunglasses but they are so big that I'm fall on the more feeling, and I love it.

ps my twitter followers already aware, but for those who aren't following me there: I sent the winner of the giveaway an e-mail. Congrats to the winner! But if you aren't lucky this time, please continue to visit my blog. Who knows there will be a lot more to win in the future! And of course, you make a eightteen years old girl the happiest girl on earth by visiting and commenting. That's worth something too, right?

Dress - Arafeel

Blog Archive