After rain comes sunshine

Just a few inspirations. Big bangles, hats, colors, leather, sheer clothing, braids, sunglasses and don't forget the army of male models in the last picture. After this week of studying - I'm so looking forward to next weekend, FREEDOM - I definitely have to put my spring and summer wishlist together. There are too many things I want to buy in this world, haha. Also there are some great DIY projects on the planning and I'll go to a fashion event next weekend. So this week is crazy like hell, but after these few days all things good will happen. I hope you'll follow my experiences, DIY creations, outfit pictures, and so on on the blog; and if you want, you can share yours with me. Have a nice week, everyone!



streettonic, jak&jil, streetfsn, oraclefox, fashionising

Blog Archive