Flower power

As promised the pictures with my new shoes and lace shorts. I went with these new acquisitions to the market to buy material for DIY projects. Unfortunately we didn't found everything, but I'll continue my search on Monday. Of course I'll keep you all updated on the blog. My intention of this outfit was to create a mix with different patterns without looking messy and in my opinion it succeeded. I transformed a blue leo dress I bought in Spain two and half years ago into a sort of asymmetric top to add some color in the outfit. Now I'm talking about Spain: since I booked my holiday, I can't stop buying summerpieces - especially accessoiries. Everytime I see something I think something like O my gosh this can't be missed on the beach and the boulevard. I'm afraid light-packing it won't be this summer..



Shoes and shorts - Desire Clothing

Blog Archive