New shoes in tha house

It was such a nice surprise when the postman rang the door and handed me a packet yersterday. I didn't expect it to arrive that soon! In the package were my new shoes and lace shorts from Desire Clothing. I totally adore them so I'm definitely going to wear them this weekend! Actually, I'm going to wear ánd post the outfit with the new items on the blog tomorrow! So stay tuned.

But as a sort of sneak preview the first thing you're going to see of these new acquisitions is a pic from the suede wedges. They sell a lot more wedges and other clothing on the site, and because we think many of you would love their items, they're so nice to give my followers 10% discount off on any item which is not in the sale on the website. The code is fashionprincess and the will be valid untill the 31st May 2011.


Shoes - Desire Clothing, Socks - Hema, Leather pants - ONLY

Blog Archive