Settling affairs

Have you seen the movie Scarface? When I wore this outfit, I really felt like Al Pacino's comrade. Preparing for making a big business deal.. Even though Al Pacino's business isn't the sort of business I want to be familiar with, I felt comfortable with this look. I had to finish some projects at home this week, and I like doing that when I'm wearing clothing with a high level of comfort. The ruffled sweater has become my best friend this week, haha. The pants I wore are my self-made palazzo pants. I prayed the outfit wouldn't  make me look like I just woke up and forgot to change my pyjamas into something proper (because I combined the wide-leg pants with a loose sweater). I hope you think it worked out in a good way, but decide it yourselves! ;-)



Aviator Sunglasses - Nueu via Sunglassesshop

Blog Archive