Random snapshots from the last weeks

I want you to show some photographs from the last week(s). It's, if I'm right, one of the first times I made a post like this one, so I promise the random-posts will be of better quality soon. I'll as often as possible take my camera with me, so that I can capture all special moments to share with you on my blog. Please let me know what you think of this idea. I'd love to hear your comments.

ps have you already participated in my GIVEAWAY ?



2. While taking outfitpictures in the forest...
3. Such a pleasant surprise: The package I received from Outfitters Nation. There are some great items in it, I'll show them in an outfitpost upcoming Wednesday
4. A picture of my beauties. The heel is just perfection.
5. Je t'aime, Paris. T-shirt by Outfitters Nation
6. A cold day and I stayed at home: Comfortable knitwear
7. The beachcomber
8. A snapshot in the forest again

Blog Archive