Hell yeah

Never be afraid to be different from others. Don't be guided by what others want. You're the one who has to live the life you have, they aren't..

Having said that, I want to start today's blogpost. I'm wearing the eye-catching striped Romwe tights again! Eye-catching, indeed. They force a lot of looks and whispering faces, but hey who cares if it are village-girls who laugh at everyone who's not dressed in a standard outfit.

You probably haven't see me a lot with flat shoes yet, but I think they deserve a little fame on my blog. I'm always impressed by leather shoes. The first times you're wearing them, they hurt like hell. But after biting the pain, they develop themselves to your most confortable shoes. These were no exeption to this short story. The suede-leather bag isn't the most functional bag I know - at the time you finally have managed to grab your mobile phone out of it,  it's approximately five minutes later haha - but I think it matches the outfit very well. The headbow is DIY and the nails are just a creative inspiration.

Also I want to ask you something. I want to develop my blog in the upcoming time so that it become more and more enjoyable for you to read. So if you have suggestions, ideas, improvements or something else you want to say, please write in the comment section below or send me an e-mail. I'm all ears. Please also indicate whether you prefer blogposts posted in the morning or in the evening. Thank you all for reading this blog. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Love for all of you!


Blog Archive