No voice, but an outfit

I've been ill since the first day I had to go to university again. I feel a lot better now, but my voice isn't back so I can't talk (very frustrating if you try to say something but nobody hears it..). Happily talking isn't a requirement for blogging, so I shoot quickly a few pics of my today's outfit for a new outfit post. I'm wearing the knitted dress I got from ARAFEEL as a top. Hope you can see the cute crochet neck of it at the pictures. Also I'm at the moment a huge fan of my foxtail. I added it to this little pouch bag, which is actually a shoulder pouch bag but I used it as a clutch today by putting the handle inwards. That's what called a recessionista, isn't it?! The other items I wore in previous posts, so I don't think I've to give an explanation about those.

ps I'm sorry about the not so high quality pics. I'll post a new outfit in the weekend and that one will be good quality again!


Dress and jacket - ARAFEEL, Shoes - Anna Kastle, Belt - Petrol, Leather pants - ONLY,
Fox tail - Market, Bag - H&M, Earrings - Chains of Love

Blog Archive