On The Street.......Being There, Paris


Sometimes getting a good shot is just being in the right place, at the right time, and actually realizing that you are in that moment.

Marina (above) and I were waiting for a show in Paris and I saw this incredible light and told her "quick, jump into the street, the light is perfect!"

It could have been with almost anyone and the photo still would have turned out this way - luckily, Marina always looks very cool.

Recently, I have been reviewing my photos from the last two years for a few projects and as much as I love Milan I get so many great shots in Paris.

I think it must have been a photographer that first called Paris "The City of Light"

Oh wait, isn't Paris also called "Big Sky Country", I never got that one.

I also don't understand why New York is called "The Buckeye State".

Blog Archive